New V2X Lab in Detroit Earns Accreditation
May 8, 2020—Bureau Veritas has recently opened to provide a lab for OEMS and tier 1 and 2 suppliers with EMC, radio frequency and vehicle-to-everything (V2X) testing, per a Bureau Veritas press release.
The lab just earned accreditation by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation.
The lab's services aim to meet the needs of the growing mobility and connected car segment.
Services of the lab include:
- EMC and Radio Frequency
- Immunity for radar, magnetic field and mobile phones
- Radiated and Conducted Emissions
- Transient Immunity on Supply Lines
- Electro-Static Discharge
- V2X Conformance for Wireless Security and Networking
- Wireless Connectivity for WiFi, Bluetooth & SRD (Short Range Devices)
- Dips, Drop and Surge
- Temperature and Humidity
- Electrical Testing